Park and Recreation
The City of Connellsville has many areas for children to play many sports and activities.
We have two parks with pavilions that are rented out from May until October, the rental fee is $75.00, East Park has three
pavilions and Yough Park has two pavilions. To rent a pavilion stop in at City Hall or call 72-628-2020, ext. 201.
East Park - has the pavilion rentals, public restrooms, play area, tennis court, basketball court, horseshoe pits,
bocce court, baseball field, and a walking path.
Yough Park - has the pavilion rentals, restroom facilities, bike trails access, boat ramp, horseshoe pits, volleyball court and play area.
The other areas available to the public are:
- 12th Street - Basketball court and play area
- Mountz Creek - 3 tennis courts, baseball field, and play area
- Woodruff park - Pavilion, concession stand, play area, basketball courts, softball field, and public restrooms
- 2nd Ward - Pavilion, play area, and basketball court
- Pinnacle - Basketball court and play area
- Cameron - Basketball court
- Austin Field - Tennis court and baseball field
- South Side - Play area and basketball court
110 North Arch Street
Connellsville, PA 15425